Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Imagine.

Imagine. Imagine that you were given access to an account that had $86,400 dollars in it. At the beginning of everyday you were given this money and at the end of everyday the account reset it self. You could keep no money, You could save no money. You could only spend that money. Have your head wrapped around that? Well. You have access to that account. You have access to it every day. There are 86,400 seconds in every day. We cannot save these seconds, we can only spend and invest them. How are you spending you time? 

I know I need to start spending my time more wisely. I need to be better. Me and derek were talking about how nice it is to have this freedom, we decided that we need to start utilizing it. We will never be able to live like this again. It's pretty much the only time we have to do what were gonna do, what we actually want to do. I am excited to say were gonna do it. I can't wait for next week. Next stop, California. 

2 comments: