Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Tonights deal.

So tonight was pretty great. I got to see some best friends, some old friends. I enjoyed it. I saw Batman (again) with Logan, Emily, Kendal, and Luke. I can't express how much I love that trilogy. It will be talked about by my children. I know that much. I loved seeing emily again, I always had a huge thing for her back in school but it kinda died out with just growing up and not seeing her for so long. Maybe it is because we are both so different. Kendall is pretty fun to hang around and have a conversation with, I can see why.. uhh. I won't get into that.

Afterwords went to empire with the guys had a huge nerd fest, you know the usual. It was fun as always. Some people will never understand it but I don't really care. I love my friends.
Derek's car wouldn't start as we were trying to leave. That thing is seriously from space or something, I don't understand it at all. After trying 8 different things and putting derek in the trunk for a few minutes to see how long (and if) it would take him to escape, we fixed it and declared the car broken and mobster proof (mobster proof because we discovered there is a lever on the inside if the trunk that illustrates a man pulling it and then jumping out of the car. I kid you not.).


Other thoughts and such.

As I was sitting at empire I hopped on my Facebook app to see what was up with the world (was really bored and was waiting for derek to finish up.) I Had a notification. Someone had liked my picture, a picture so far in the depths of my pictures that they have had to have been looking at all my other pictures. Kinda an odd one to like. but hey. I like it.

 I knew it. I knew I wasn't insane, I am just a normal human being with normal human tendencies, feelings and emotions. Some say the Ponds over think everything. I say we are just the only ones brave enough to think about the things everyone else pretends to not worry about. Yeah, I am gonna go with that.



No comments:

Post a Comment