We all have to put it down somewhere. Aaron. 18. Determined. “Never give up on anyone. And that includes not giving up on yourself.” ― Dieter F. Uchtdorf
Thursday, July 26, 2012
Sorry, I am trying not to swear. I'm gonna be a missionary soon.
There are a ton of reasons why I don't like you. I like your outsides, most of them. But your insides. They make me sick. You're much to old to act and treat people the way you do. You're selfish and so blinded by your problems like you have the worst life ever. You're pretty much still in high school man. I hate you because you're a pansy and treat my best friend like Sh*t and I am so sick of reading about it because she doesn't even want to talk to ME about it half the time because it's so hard on her. If you don't figure things out soon, I am going to figure it out for you man and nobody is going to like that. I am tired of it. I want better for my dear friend who is so much better than you and your bullish- but she insist on sticking with you, for her sake I will support her feelings even if they are towards you because I love her and she has always done that for me. For some reason your irresponsible, Childish, asinine, BS, some how hasn't shaken her off yet. You best sleep with one eye open son. Sincerely, Someone who hates you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment