Thursday, July 19, 2012

I loved it.

I loved it so much because it's the first time I've felt alive in so long. This entire process and change in my life has been so hard but at the same time it hasn't because I know it's so right and it's supposed to be this way. It just is. I won't ever be able to completely shake the experience I had and how awesome it was. The entire thing just was unreal. Almost like where it was supposed to be. Just may have been right, like I need to do something for my self even if it is a little hard. Maybe I could do it. Maybe I could really live it. It's just. Could I? Is there enough time. Is it where I am supposed to be. My heart feels heavy and happy when I think about it. I guess for now, that's enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment