Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Can't believe it.

I can't believe I would fallen so in love. I didn't know I would love so much. The love I speak of is not in a person, no. It is a place. Provo Utah. I loved it. I love the freedom, the friendship, the vibes, and especially the people. I loved it. I only spent two and a half day there and have already found my self very close to some of the people I met. I got way closer than I thought I would. My family was there. I made friends up there. Life could be so. Wonderful up there. I am having such a hard time recognizing wether or not this is a distraction or a genuine good thing. I don't know what to do or how to feel. What I do know is that I've never been more misplaced than in my own home town than I do now. I don't think it's boring or lame. I just feel so misplaced. It scares me.

No comments:

Post a Comment