Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Last night.

Last night I had a dream about my wife. I don't know, but I know she was my wife. She was wearing a white dress and she had long blond hair. She was dancing around with flowers all over the place. It was our wedding, she was in a sort of spinning motion and right as she was turning around to look at me I woke up in a cold sweat. I had this dream not once, but twice last night. That is all there really is to say about the dream. My feelings were so vivid. She was perfect. It is so weird for me because I am not usually one to think or ponder about my future family (Baby steps is a good life philosophy) but in this dream my feelings were just overwhelmed by this weird peaceful joy. Like the one i'd imagine you'd feel when one were to get married. It was so peaceful.

No comments:

Post a Comment