We all have to put it down somewhere. Aaron. 18. Determined. “Never give up on anyone. And that includes not giving up on yourself.” ― Dieter F. Uchtdorf
Friday, July 27, 2012
A change in the wind.
My mind is racing a thousand miles per hour right now and I can't even close my eyes let alone sleep. I'm supposed to get up for a hike in about four hours or so and don't get me wrong ill be getting up no matter what but right now I can't even handle the anxiety going through me. It's this huge ball weighing on my mind, in my chest, on on my joints. Not only am I up thinking about the usual things I've been thinking about for the past week (Provo, My mission, Hobbies) but I can't help but think about money. Paying for My mission. So so important. I refuse to leave that burden with my parents before I leave. I couldn't do that. I have to pull the money together before I leave. And here comes the cold harsh truth: it's time for a life style change. BUT you know what. I am ready. I am ready for that change, I'm read to embrace the mature side of life. The side where I work my @$$ off to get something that I want to go and do more than anything in the world. I need this. It's time for things to change around here. I'm done talking about it. I am here to make it happen.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment