Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Okay, are you ready? Pt.1 (because it's 3 in the morning)

Basically, I am going to do my best to sum up everything I am feeling right now.

Starting with Tyler.
I have known Tyler since the year 1994. That is about 18 years now. He has always been a brother to me and he leaves on his mission next tuesday. That is in 6 days. 6 days. The feelings are so overwhelming they often stop me in my tracks when ever they rise to the surface. I always have to just take a step back, breath, and keep walking.
Me and Tyler have pretty much taken all the big steps together. (We are about 5 1/2, 6 months apart at most.) Starting with Baptism, Deacons, High school, Teachers, Priest, and during all those steps I had a small buffer to prepare for what was ahead of me. But This. This is just, This is the last real step we take into life as brothers and I can feel just the heat of the fire as we walk into what seams to be the most amazing thing we have ever done. Watching Tyler leave, it's becoming so real.. More real than it has ever felt. I can't really put anymore words into it than that (for now.)

Next thing, Angela.
Romantically, I am so very over our relationship. I can't even begin to express that. But there are things about that relationship I am not over. Which brings me to the point, I am okay with talking here and there, and saying hi when we see each other, but I don't really want to hang out. Even when you do. But maybe we will go get lunch or something who knows. What I do know is I have never learned more from THAT relationship than I did all my others and That includes the Girl who cheated on me more times than I have fingers, The girl who has been in love with me since I was a freshman, and even the girl who is now a Mom (I have NOTHING to do with that, we only dated for about a month but non the less still made a difference in my life because of the time. I'll talk about that some other time.) I will never forget what I learned from that.


And finally, You.
Feelings. Yes, more feelings. And Yes, I have them.
I can't help but have this pretty intense.. How did I put it to alyssa. Infatuation? Infatuation with you. I just enjoy spending time with you and I can't really say much else about it. All the factors are pretty much pointing down. So SO SO many factors point down. Almost like Life is giving me a sign saying. "Aaron, Just stop turn around. Don't even think about talking to her." but I guess it is just a crush sort of thing which I haven't really had in about two years or so.. So I guess everything I am feeling is normal and I am going to just roll with it. Even tho I wouldn't say I think about you a lot but I feel very particular when I do think about you. So I hope you're happy. -_-

Pt.2 Later  

3 comments:

  1. I love how real you always are on your blog. You're 1,000 times braver than I am to be this raw with whoever reads it.
    And best of wishes with you infatuation. Those are tough ones. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha well it isn't too hard because only about 3(?) people read it but at the same time it's what its there for right? :) haha

      Delete