I love surfing.
I love snow boarding.
This cake reminds me of Truman. I love him. He's a slut.
Reminds me of my Beater Board.
Adventure Time AND Kanye? Yeah, I like that.
Jelly.
True That.
Reminds me of Chandler Skate Park.
Shark week. I like that.
Surfffingggg.
I love Skating but I suck so bad.
I love Cameras
I like suits.
Surf.
More Surf.
I love Lydia.
Needless to say, my wife is going to surf. Period.
How I Met Your Mother <3
I think I am gonna dye My hair this White/Blond.
Breaking Bad
Surf, Duh.
LIGHTS.
^This is post mission Aaron. He rocks.
I'm on the right. lol
LOTR.
I like City and Color. Dallas Green is amazing.
More Wedding Photos.
I like Naps
more LIGHTS.
TMNT.
I like Wooden watches and constantly Fight the Urge to Get awesome Tattoos on a daily basis.
Loved this movie as a little kid.
When I was in 7th grade I was way onto Egypt, this is king tut. He was a rad, slightly evil, dood.
JFK, He slayed.
This is my dream job.
I like Science
This is a bridge in Paris. You hang locks on it with the name of you & your boyfriend/girlfriend/best-friend then throw the key into the river. So even though the friend/relationship may end, you can’t remove the lock. It stays there forever, as relevance to someone once a part of your life. I will do this with my wife one day.
These were my favorite Candy when I was little.
I miss Marcus. I still suck.
I love wedding photos. I would love to photograph some.
I can do this.
Loved this.
I have been on both sides of this situation. Multiple times.
LOVE the regular show.
I like Anne but hse kinda reminds me of Angela, she always has so. Yeah.
I love Austin Carol. Great Guy.
I like Ultimate Spiderman. The cartoon was great. Comic was great. Movie did it justice.
I like that 70's show.
Harry Potter.
I like kissing. This is what I feel like it looks like because generally everyones eyes is closed.
If you don't know what this is, then. I am sorry.
Harry Potter.
Perks <3
For Luke.
I love blockbuster. I like watching Movies, all day.
A tattoo of an oxytocin molecule, the hormone that makes one fall in love.
One day I'll get my pilots License, but it isn't a priority.
Will Fricken Smith.
Kinda a weird, but amazing role model.
Gundam in Japan. Real life size.
TMNT.
Favorite Desert.
Michael Scott WAS the office.
Zach Galifianakis doesn't swear in any of his movies.
The Almost is an awesome Child/Production of Underoath.
Someday, I will be Ironman.
Mass Effect. I like that whiz.
Emma Watson, I am in love with her.
George Lucas is brilliant.
LOTR.
Superbad, McLovin'
Wish I could have really seen this.
If you know what this is, you rock.
Boy Meets World.
Great quote.
I love my Nikon.
Fire Emblem. I like that.
I love North Face.
i love apple.
More Wedding Photos.
I love Travel.
Skate.
I am not afraid of the ocean.
Love it.
This is true. Poor me is lame unless it's really genuine.
Still fighting the urge.
Space is.. amazing.
Surf, Duh.
LIGHTS.
^This is post mission Aaron. He rocks.
I'm on the right. lol
LOTR.
I like City and Color. Dallas Green is amazing.
More Wedding Photos.
I like Naps
more LIGHTS.
TMNT.
I like Wooden watches and constantly Fight the Urge to Get awesome Tattoos on a daily basis.
Loved this movie as a little kid.
When I was in 7th grade I was way onto Egypt, this is king tut. He was a rad, slightly evil, dood.
JFK, He slayed.
This is my dream job.
I like Science
This is a bridge in Paris. You hang locks on it with the name of you & your boyfriend/girlfriend/best-friend then throw the key into the river. So even though the friend/relationship may end, you can’t remove the lock. It stays there forever, as relevance to someone once a part of your life. I will do this with my wife one day.
These were my favorite Candy when I was little.
I miss Marcus. I still suck.
I love wedding photos. I would love to photograph some.
I can do this.
Loved this.
I have been on both sides of this situation. Multiple times.
LOVE the regular show.
I like Anne but hse kinda reminds me of Angela, she always has so. Yeah.
I love Austin Carol. Great Guy.
I like Ultimate Spiderman. The cartoon was great. Comic was great. Movie did it justice.
I like that 70's show.
Harry Potter.
I like kissing. This is what I feel like it looks like because generally everyones eyes is closed.
If you don't know what this is, then. I am sorry.
Harry Potter.
Perks <3
For Luke.
I love blockbuster. I like watching Movies, all day.
A tattoo of an oxytocin molecule, the hormone that makes one fall in love.
One day I'll get my pilots License, but it isn't a priority.
Will Fricken Smith.
Kinda a weird, but amazing role model.
Gundam in Japan. Real life size.
Favorite Desert.
Michael Scott WAS the office.
Zach Galifianakis doesn't swear in any of his movies.
The Almost is an awesome Child/Production of Underoath.
Someday, I will be Ironman.
Mass Effect. I like that whiz.
Emma Watson, I am in love with her.
George Lucas is brilliant.
LOTR.
Superbad, McLovin'
Wish I could have really seen this.
If you know what this is, you rock.
Boy Meets World.
Great quote.
I love my Nikon.
Fire Emblem. I like that.
I love North Face.
Steven <3
I want one of these bad boys so bad.i love apple.
More Wedding Photos.
I love Travel.
Skate.
I am not afraid of the ocean.
Love it.
This is true. Poor me is lame unless it's really genuine.
Still fighting the urge.
Space is.. amazing.














































































































No comments:
Post a Comment