Sunday, August 5, 2012

A small post about flirting.

Flirting. So natural. So a part of the human being and how we work together, and yet. I tend to suck at it when it really matters (to me). Honestly, half the time I get it right. I know this. But that other half is where I really want it to count. Flirting could really say something about how funny I can be, or how I am fun to spend time with. But instead. I mess that shig up ALLLLLL the time. Whatever. I'll figure it out, I'll have to. I'm spending at least 14 hours in a car with a girl whom I am not really interested in but she still makes me nervous. So I am sure at least 1 of the 14 hours will be good haha. I think it was just the entire relationship thing that has put me so off the map from talking to people. I didn't really have a need to worry about anything because, well, I had my someone. Everyone I met I just tried to be as friendly as possible with. Now I do the same thing, just over think things 10x more than they need to be. I feel better when Truman is around. We laugh at the same jokes. Say the same things. We even look a little similar. But when nobody else laughs (or understands) he does. He's one solid dude. I am definitely gonna get some down time with him these next 6 moths.

Girls have a weird on and off switch. They were born with the talent to really harness that flirting energy and focus wherever they want it to be. If they want to just turn it off completely. They can. Moral of the story = Girls do whatever the crap they (she) want(s).

Jam While Reading

2 comments:

  1. Gosh, I must not be a proper girl then, because I probably flirt worse than you do!!!
    Seriously.
    World's worst flirt-er right here. :)
    Probably why we get along so well!

    ReplyDelete