We all have to put it down somewhere. Aaron. 18. Determined. “Never give up on anyone. And that includes not giving up on yourself.” ― Dieter F. Uchtdorf
Wednesday, May 16, 2012
Bed time.
At the end of the day, I think going to bed will always be the best. That moment right before you fall asleep you briefly relive everything that happened and then all the sudden it's just another memory in your head. Somehow your subconscious thinks of things you supposedly would never think of but in reality you clearly are capable of thinking it up and making it into a visual presentation in our minds while we sleep. We like to call these visual presentations dreams. I love dreams. I love the ludicrous, lucid, reality of it all. It makes me feel so relaxed so at peace with everything. No matter how hard the next day is going to be. No matter how hard the day you just had was. No matter what, in that moment I will always feel peace.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment