Saturday, November 3, 2012

Now I'm going to say it

The other end of a sub-tweet:
Hey, I like you. More than I anticipated (shocker) and the thing is I'm always trying to change how I am to make the situation work better. It's only a little natural for me to do that, I'm good at working with people and accommodating there feelings but I'm going to accommodate my feelings to work with yours instead of changing who I am even if that's a little Easier if that makes sense. I have a really relaxed feeling in my chest now. I know that's a good sign. Anyways I hope you can accept me for me and I'll just let whatever happens happen. I'm content with this because I think you would like me for me.
Sincerely,
Not a crazy person.

1 comment:

  1. Oh Aaron, you'll never know until you try. Better to regret something you've done than to regret something never had the courage to do, right? :)
    Plus, I'm sure she'll think you're the bee's knees! You rock suspenders and bowties like nobody's business. ;)

    ReplyDelete