I think about you and dwell on it a little more everyday. That's hella scary but it feels good because you make me feel happy. Happy isn't so black and white anymore but you make me feel like it is.
I'm turning in my papers on the 6th of November. I think that's next week...
Luke invited me to a meeting with the group tonight. I couldn't go because I open tomorrow and I don't want to be completely dead but I'm excited to go to the next one, to see my friends in this intelligent, ambitious, elite, mind set. Hopefully they will see the same things in me and I will have something to bring to the table. I'm excited to go and to come home to what it grows into.
I've spending more time with alyssa lately and that makes me super happy. I'm going to miss her.
I've been talking to Mary a lot. I fricken love Mary. She should be on a billboard or something. She deserves at least that.
Today I really put two an two together and realized how awesome Dusti is. She sends me a picture almost every single morning. I need to start finding pictures to send to her.
I've been working out a lot now.
Going to New York from the 8th-11th.
That's pretty much it for tonight. I have to get up for work tomorrow. I'll post more later.
Goodnight.
No comments:
Post a Comment