Why am I still up?! I am killing my self here. Seriously.
Recently I've been having a hard time finding a balance. It's been hard. Really hard.
Things on my mind a lot:
Mission
Work
School
My friends
Relationships to uphold and maintain
Girls
Girls
Girls
(^Naturally lol)
My best friends.
Alyssa (Girl, what's going on)
Getting a job at the vans store
Getting a job.. At all.
I've got a lot of that stuff going on and well some of it not so much going on..
Things have been weird.
*If things were a little different. Maybe in some parallel universe you and I would have been really good together.
This past week I felt more balanced than I have in a long while. With more effort I'll be back on track in no time.
I'm super thankful for luke being an example and quitting fossil and doing what makes him happy regardless. I forget that I'm supposed to be out there finding what makes me happy.
I wish I could hang with Truman more. We would be so good at slaying babes and taking names, given the chance.
I don't like primary very much. I wish I could go to singles ward.. It's rumored to be full of pretty girls but I haven't gotten the chance to really investigate.
My mustache is really thin but it's slowly moving away from the creepy quality. Even if girls don't like it (or people in general) they gotta understand I'm doing it for me.
I've been playing bass again it's a lot of fun even if you're not crazy good.
I think I want to give that rose to Emily because I want to see how she would react more than anything. Which means I probably shouldn't go for it.. Eh Luke would know best maybe I'll ask him.
Somebody buy me these shoes.
Really into this mix tape right now.
Colton's birthday was awesome.
Alright. Hopefully I'll sleep with a sound mind now. Goodnight.



No comments:
Post a Comment